Thursday, November 12, 2015

Reflection 11

Capture: I am so grateful for my experiences this semester in teaching. Between TAing, my calling, and lego league, I have been able to notice a lot of growth within myself, as well as areas for improvement.

Analyze: Take this week in lego league for example, I felt like a real teacher. Working side-by-side along the kids, it was so neat to see their progress. This week, they continued to program their attachments. A lot of these kids haven't programmed before, so there is a learning curve, and so there is a learning curve, but its actually been a lot of fun. I worked this week a lot with Kylee and Jason. It was rewarding to watch their small victories as we worked together. 

Action: I want to maintain the attitude of directed learning that we had this last week. The kids seemed excited about the task at hand, and I was excited too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment